Effective as of January 21st, 2019
1. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file consisting of a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identifies your browser or your device. This recognition helps the efficient operation of our site and Services.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies.
- We use a session cookie to identify you during a particular visit to the Anine Bing website. Session cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser.
- We use a persistent cookie to identify you over a longer period of time. (For example, if you asked us to keep you signed in, we would use a persistent cookie for that purpose.) Persistent cookies remain on your device for the set period of time specified in the cookie.
These technologies help us understand how our Services are being used, help you navigate our website, help remember your preferences, use features such as shopping baskets and generally improve your experience in using our website. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you might see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
3. What cookies and related technologies do you use and why?
- IP address: IP address is the short form for Internet Protocol address which is assigned by internet access providers to every computer that is connected to the internet. Website owners have access to IP addresses of their users. Using IP addresses, we and our partners can identify the country, state and city from which a computer is connecting to the Internet. IP addresses are, for example, used for IP geo-location purposes, e.g. by Google Analytics.
- Device identifiers: We may also collect unique or persistent device identifiers so that we can identify your device.
- To conduct analytics: We use Google Analytics cookies, including a cookie provided by Google Analytics, to collect anonymous traffic data to help us analyse how members and visitors access our website, and for other Analytics services relating to website activity and internet usage.
3. How long do cookies last?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
4. First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to ContiKids, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for ContiKids, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the internet. Our current business partners include:
Type of cookie
More information and how to opt out
(Facebook Custom Audience)
Interest-based Advertising This cookie allows us to target the advertising we do on Facebook more effectively.
Interest-based Advertising This cookie is used to determine if you have accessed the website via a Google ad. So we and Google can recognize that somebody has clicked on a Google ad and then visited our website directly.
Google (Google Analytics)
Analytics This cookie provides anonymized data to allow us to understand user behaviour and marketing performance.
As with any business, we may change or work with different partners from time to time.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments or if you would like to exercise any statutory rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com